Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Cross-Pollination Headache

I've decided to jump into business with both feet.  I'm an artist.  An ARTIST~!

If you had told me 10 years ago I'd be selling art online I'd have looked at you like you had three heads.  I've always wanted to explore my art and do something with it but I never gave myself enough credit to do this.  I can honestly say that I'm very proud of how far I've come in such a limited amount of time.  Only a few months ago I was engaged to a Conservative Republican Southern Baptist man and living in a dry county in Arkansas.  (great goddess WHAT was I thinking?)  Now I am single, back home in Virginia, living in house full of liberals, artists, and musicians, and running my own business.  Not only am I producing art but I am also writing again.  I feel like I've come home in every sense of the definition.  I've lost weight too.  *BONUS*

So, cross-pollination...  That's what I call it when you link your Twitter to your Facebook to your blog to your Etsy site...etc..  I was doing all of that this morning and I just said, "Enough, it's time to go outside."  So I did.  I gathered more grapevine and pine cones for my crafts and got in a nice nature walk for my portion of exercise.

All in all I'm very happy to be doing what I'm doing.  Of course, I will have to share a few pics with you and link you to all my sites.  ;)

I'm cutting this short due to... well, okay, there's free food in my kitchen prepared by one of my housemates and it smells DIVINE.

My business is called, "Mystic Meadows".  I've always loved that name.  I'm into all things mystical and I love nature.  I hope you will drop by and visit me!  Thanks so much.  Time to NOM.

"Autumn Colors" hand painted wine glass

Grapevine and English Ivy handmade wreath

"Autumn Colors" hand painted wine glass

My Primitive Folk Art Doll 
Front

...and back





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day. Just don't be an asshole. This is a whine-free zone. Wine is always smiled upon though.