Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lemon Detox-Day 2

4 pm: Feel pretty good today. Faithful to the fast. Had 2 lemons in my water this morning instead of 1. I woke up at sunrise as usual, went to pee, but decided to sleep a bit more. Got up at 9:30 and juiced the lemons. Drank that plus 2 - 64 ounce jugs of water so far today. No ibuprofen today. The only alteration I've made to the diet/fast is I added one pack of Emergen-C to a glass of water for nutritional support and energy boost.

Overall I'm very pleased.

I started jogging today. I did one lap, which is .20 miles. (5 laps = 1 mile). It's a start. I also stretched a lot today. I gave myself a full body massage with lotion and learned about abdominal massage. My urine has been yellowish and has a strong odor but that tells me I'm flushing toxins. I know I must have been very dehydrated because I'm drinking a tin of water and not really running to the bathroom like I expected. I'm still waiting on a bowel movement but that should happen in the morning. I may try the sea salt flush tomorrow if nothing moves.

Oh, cleaned up, mopped, and read a lot of interesting things about holistic health today too. I think I'm going to try a few yoga poses while I'm wearing my workout clothes.

Last might I dreamed of food, a hamburger and French fries to be exact! I was really hungry yesterday but it's gotten better today. I'm still a little tired and dizzy but I'm trying to pace myself.

More later.

Oh I found some hideous pics to use as my before...but not posting them till I am victorious and slim-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day. Just don't be an asshole. This is a whine-free zone. Wine is always smiled upon though.