Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Diet Continues

Today:
Food:
Cabbage soup, bananas, tuna in water, two small oven baked chicken legs.

Drink:
Water, coffee, more water, and the dregs of some red wine I found in the back of my fridge. Honestly about 4oz/one glass. It was a dry red (Merlot). Yes, I did it and I confess!

Exercise:
Stretching, light yoga, walked back from the mailbox. I'm slacking today.

The hardest part of the day was controlling my food cravings. I was never hungry, I just craved food at certain times today as an emotional crutch. I talked myself through it but I'm seriously looking into an overeaters anon group either here in my town or online for support.

So, tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I'm rearranging my room, adding a new work table, and beginning a new art project. I'm excited!

I'm pretty sleepy so I'll close now. Almost 10 pm. Goodnight everyone. Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day. Just don't be an asshole. This is a whine-free zone. Wine is always smiled upon though.