Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

NOW WITH THE RED-HOT, BUTT-SHAKING, HIP GRINDING CLOSEUPS OF LUKE! Why This Woman is Luke Bryan's Number One Fan...

by Tammy Petry

UPDATED!

NOW WITH THE RED-HOT, BUTT-SHAKING, HIP GRINDING VIDEO CLOSEUPS OF LUKE!

Why This Woman is Luke Bryan's Number One Fan...



...and you are not!


Follow Leslie "Legz" LBfan1230!


Luke Bryan
DEM JEANZ!
Luke Bryan wearing extra tight jeans.  OMG.  HOT.
Photo from http://www.i.prphotos.com
Luke Bryan in yet another pair of science-defying tight ass jeans!
Photo from: https://pbs.twimg.com

DAT ASS...
WHY YOU SO FINE??


The ONE, The ONLY - "Don't Drop That Thun Thun Thun"
RED HOT!

And THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, concludes my required "F" post for today.
I say, "F is for Fan".
(F is also for "Luke Bryan is f*cking HOT!")

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'd never even heard of Luke Bryan until this post - but the ass is pretty near impossible to refuse.
    I googled him big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the club Barbra! Be sure to go on YouTube and search for "Don't Drop That Thun Thun Thun Luke Bryan". You will not be disappointed!

      Delete
    2. Here ya go girl: http://youtu.be/vvQbOFR_Vp0

      Delete
  2. That was a nice ass, never heard of him but now im a fan too.. Happy a to z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrystal! We are so happy you enjoyed Luke's ass. Welcome to the club...the Luke Bryan Ass Appreciation Organization. Our mission is share the divine beauty of all that is Luke, particularly his ass. ;)

      I've been SO busy these past two weeks and have rarely visited other's blogs. My apologies. I now have blog hopping in my schedule so I'll see you around! Thanks for the comment and remember, "ALL HAIL THE ASS OF LUKE".

      Delete

Go ahead, make my day. Just don't be an asshole. This is a whine-free zone. Wine is always smiled upon though.