Wednesday, May 29, 2013

O is for Over It, and other expressions


I realize it is past April and the official challenge is over, but hey, I don't like to leave things half-assed so I've decided to finish the alphabetical postings.  Here we go with O.

"Over it."  Probably my new favorite saying.  It can be used in a variety of ways too.  Versatile little shit, huh?

Examples:

"I am SO OVER dating men!"
"Relationships SUCK.  I'm so over it!"

Pretty much anything I'm fed up with, I say I'm over it.  It's really pretty positive too when you think about it. Sure you're cussing and yelling, but you're not focused on the problem, you're OVER IT!.

 A similar word I like to use is "Done."  As in, "F*ck it, I'm DONE with men!".

I also use "done" when I'm ready for bed.  "Goodnight y'all, I'm done."

Sooooooooooooooo, goodnight y'all, I'm DONE.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your insight on my yahoo question. Your blog is great and I intend to follow it regularly :)

Tammy Petry said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could be of some assistance. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have. Thanks for the follow and welcome aboard the crazy train express!!!