Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

O is for Over It, and other expressions



I realize it is past April and the official challenge is over, but hey, I don't like to leave things half-assed so I've decided to finish the alphabetical postings.  Here we go with O.

"Over it."  Probably my new favorite saying.  It can be used in a variety of ways too.  Versatile little shit, huh?

Examples:

"I am SO OVER dating men!"
"Relationships SUCK.  I'm so over it!"

Pretty much anything I'm fed up with, I say I'm over it.  It's really pretty positive too when you think about it. Sure you're cussing and yelling, but you're not focused on the problem, you're OVER IT!.

 A similar word I like to use is "Done."  As in, "Fuck it, I'm DONE with men!".

I also use "done" when I'm ready for bed.  "Goodnight y'all, I'm done."



Sooooooooooooooo, goodnight y'all, I'm DONE.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your insight on my yahoo question. Your blog is great and I intend to follow it regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I'm glad I could be of some assistance. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have. Thanks for the follow and welcome aboard the crazy train express!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day. Just don't be an asshole. This is a whine-free zone. Wine is always smiled upon though.