Saturday, February 8, 2014

Local Lens Redux: Kathy Larrabee of Keswick Gourmet-THANK YOU!


Thank You
I recently wrote a blog post that showcased Kathy Larrabee, owner of Keswick Gourmet. (You can read it HERE.) 

Keswick is a small town in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of central Virginia and has some of the prettiest views you'll ever see. I highly recommend a visit to Keswick if you're in the area.  Also, you need some of this sauce!

So, earlier today, I was shopping at my local IGA and ran into Kathy - literally!  (My glasses broke and I have to see the eye doctor next week for a new prescription so I'm flying blind!) She was as sweet and gracious as always and wanted to let me know how much she enjoyed the blog post.  As a show of thanks, she wanted to give me a jar of her sauce!  

As I writer, I don't expect anyone to give me anything and I only write about things I truly believe in, so the gift of the sauce was a most welcome surprise. 

Wow, I was so excited I almost forgot what I went in the store to buy!  She met me outside after I checked out. We walked to her van and she presented me with a yummy delicious jar of her incredible Authentic Marinara sauce...

Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight??

So, with that in mind, I just want to say a HUGE "Thank You" to Kathy for her kindness and generosity.

Here is the link to her website if you'd like to know more...



KESWICK GOURMET
AUTHENTIC MARINARA






No comments: