Sunday, December 5, 2021

My Journey to Health-Day 6

 December 05, 2021

Today I feel like shit and I don't want to blog but here I am. Ugh. Everything annoys me, nothing satisfies me. I'm exhausted.

Breakfast was an avocado with a baked sweet potato. Black coffee.  Water.

Lunch was apple cinnamon oatmeal with some granola and blueberries tossed in. Water

Dinner was a mistake. Bear Creek Potato Soup. I can now confirm that I am indeed lactose intolerant and I regret the soup.  Gave the rest to the big dog.

Made herbal tea with turmeric and ginger.  Still not happy.

Finally got ONE CAN of Dr. Pepper from the fridge. At least it's not booze, wine, or beer.  Or meat.  If the worst I do is have a soda today, so be it.

Took a hot shower and washed my hair. Going to bed early. Very irritable and antisocial today.  This day is almost over.  Happy to get through it in one piece.  Might test the gym out tomorrow, might not.  Gut still tore up from beans and now the potato soup.

Bye y'all - goodnight.

No comments: