Thursday, December 2, 2021

My Journey to Health-Day 2

 December 02, 2021


Yesterday was day two of my journey back to healthy eating and living.  


What I ate:

Breakfast: A small cup of black coffee. 9-ish AM

Lunch: Mango and mixed berry smoothie in the Nutri-Bullet 12 noon

Afternoon snack: About a cup and a half of seedless red grapes and a mini bowl of 15 bean soup just to taste test it. Around 3 pm

Dinner: 15 bean soup with one roasted sweet potato, one half of an onion, roasted,  and a two roasted cabbage steaks. I had an additional cabbage steak and a few pieces of onion left over and I simply put them in the crock pot and added them to my bean soup!

Snack: About a cup full (small plastic bowl) of seedless red grapes. 


PICS OF FOOD


Supplements:

Here is a list of the supplements I currently take on a daily basis:

Women's 50+ Multivitamin

Glucosamine and Chondroitin

B-Complex

Magnesium

Zinc

B-12 Drops

Immuneti (garlic bulb, elderberry, zinc, echinacea, vitamin C, vitamin D3)

www.Immuneti.com

Melatonin (at bedtime)


 


No comments: