Friday, December 3, 2021

My Journey to Health-Day 3

 December 03, 2021


Yesterday was day 3 and it was terrible! I skipped breakfast and just had some black coffee.  Later in the day, around 4 pm, I had two bowls of my 15 bean soup and the rest of day and night was spent in agony with horrid gas pains. I was in a lot of pain and I finally took some Benadryl around 7pm just to go to sleep once the worst of it had moved through my body. I woke up again around 11 pm and was starving, so I ate a small bowl of red seedless grapes. I was still uncomfortable from the beans, so I took a shot of Nyquil to knock myself out.  I woke up around 3am and had the brilliant idea I should now join a gym so I searched for local gyms and printed out a 24 hour day pass for the 24 hour fitness place by my house. I fought sleep and finally got up at daybreak, around 6 something and made coffee. Ugh.  I don't feel like using the day pass today!  One positive thing though, I did manage to work online and make around $8 in a couple of hours!


That was my Day 3.

No comments: